Mitel’s 8528 Telephone is the newest addition to the digital desktop portfolio for the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP). This ergonomically designed phone features a two-line by 16-character display to provide the information you need for enhanced productivity. Sixteen programmable multi-function keys and 10 fixed function keys allow one-touch operation for the most commonly used telephony functions or settings. The phone also features a built-in speaker and microphone, allowing you to answer station and outside calls hands-free, as well as to take advantage of on-hook dialing.
The 8528 Telephone supports both the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 12 and the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 48 for additional programmable keys and DSS / BLF functionality. The Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced support make this phone a powerful communications tool for small and medium business customers.
- Two-line x 16-character alphanumeric display
- 16 programmable multi-function keys with LED indicators
- 10 hard function keys: Mute, Speaker, Volume Up/Down, Directory (New!), Feature (Special), Redial, Hold, Transfer, Message
- Support for optional PKM 12 and PKM 48 modules
- Support for enhanced desktop applications: UC Express and UC Advanced
- Hands-free operation (half-duplex)
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed Calling (Station / System)
- Intercom Calling
- Voice mail notification – large message waiting lamp
- Call Logging (up to 20 entries)
- Store up to 10 Station (personal) Speed Dial numbers
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
- … and many more features and capabilities!