The FaxFinder® fax server is an all-in-one fax server that provides distributed faxing capabilities, over a WAN, from a corporate office to small remote offices as well as to field sales people. Inbound faxes are converted to PDF or TIFF files and delivered to a recipient’s in-box or a network folder, or printed on a network printer. Outbound faxes can be sent by web client or through Microsoft® Office applications. The FaxFinder provides secure, convenient faxing for LAN users offering a high degree of privacy for both the sender and recipient.
- Securely send faxes in a variety of ways: Clientless fax transmission via T.37 "e-mail-to-fax" and web form, send fax client compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008 and 2003, and Microsoft Office applications
- Access to corporate and personal phonebooks, including Microsoft® Outlook® address book
- Build one fax of multiple documents for simplified management of documents
- Informs user of failed transmission via e-mail
- Web interface provides easy administration, firmware updates and configuration back-up from any location
- Archives inbound and outbound faxes to shared network storage
- Establish approvals for outbound faxes
- Automatically prints incoming faxes (print on receive feature)
- Utilize DTMF or SIP header to route faxes to e-mail
- On-board storage for incoming and outgoing faxes
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- Web services API for integration with third party applications
- Extends fax services to remote employees
- Two-year warranty
- Real Estate - Faxes can be sent directly to agents laptops, tablets or smart phones. The solution provides mobile agents with a quick and easy way to send and receive faxes.
- Medical - Confidential patient records remain confidential as faxed medical records are now sent directly to the nurse or doctor, not sitting on the fax machine in the hallway. Reduce hardware cost by not having a dedicated fax machine for each nurse or doctor.
- Transportation and Logistics - Things move fast in this industry, your faxes should too. Internal distribution of faxes within the office can now be done electronically and no longer by hand.
Request more information on Multi-Tech FaxFinder.