The dual-mode Mitel 5312 VoIP Phone is a full-duplex handsfree speakerphone with multi-line backlit display and programmable feature keys. It provides intuitive user access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by the Mitel’s VoIP communications platforms. It is easily personalized with programmable keys or with a browser-based desktop configuration tool.
The 5312 VoIP Phone provides IP functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. Being user-friendly, it features easy-to-use programming tools for feature set customization and a 40-character white, backlit graphics display. It is an ideal choice for users - such as teleworkers, ACD agents, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments - who need access to sophisticated features.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express or Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced), the 5312 VoIP Phone becomes a powerful communications tool that helps customers streamline communications between people and organizations. This leads to improved productivity, enhanced customer service, reduced costs and ultimately improved business process integration.
Features of the 5312 VoIP Phone include:
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- UC Express and UC Advanced support