The Mitel 5320 IP Phone is an economical, entry-level, self-labeling enterprise phone that is specifically designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the user desktop. This includes unified communications, speech recognition, PC integration, contact center, and remote voice and data applications.
The 5320 IP Phone demonstrates Mitel’s commitment to ease of use and enhanced user value, while delivering innovative features and applications. It is ideal for enterprise executives, managers, and employees, and can be used as an ACD agent, a supervisor phone, or a teleworker phone. Administrators will appreciate the ability to easily manage users though remote programming, eliminating the need for any paper labels, and thereby reducing installation and ongoing operational costs.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express or Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced, the 5320 IP Phone becomes a powerful communications tool that helps customers streamline communications between people and organizations. This leads to improved productivity, enhanced customer service, reduced costs and ultimately improved business process integration.
Mitel 5320 IP Phone features:
- Large graphics display (160 pixels × 320 pixels)
- Eight programmable, one-touch, multi-function, self-labeling keys (for speed dialing, line appearances, and feature access)
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for applications development
- Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand and 5610 IP DECT Standsupport
- 12 fixed function keys: menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Mitel Intelligent Directory and Live Content Suite applications support
- Browser-based Desktop User Tool for easier user programming and key labeling
- Dual Mode: supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10 / 100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Support for Mitel Teleworker Solution, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent and supervisor hot desking, resiliency, Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Mobile, and Mitel Dynamic Extension
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on both Mitel Communications Director (MCD) and Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)
- ... plus many more features and capabilities