The Mitel 5360 IP Phone is an exciting, next-generation desktop device that provides a color touch display to graphically deliver rich applications to general business or across multiple vertical market sectors. Demonstrating Mitel’s continued focus on the user, the 5360 IP Phone delivers easy-to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications. A full-feature enterprise-class telephone, the 5360 IP Phone provides a large, color, backlit graphics display with 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call-state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality, and a built-in HTML Toolkit for desktop applications development.
Equipped with a Gadget Sidebar, the seven-inch display enables one-touch access to embedded or internet-based content and applications. Embedded Gigabit Ethernet enables the 5360 IP Phone to operate in a 10 / 100 / 1000 Mb Ethernet (GigE) LAN environment and allows unconstrained Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth from the network to desktops. The 5360 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, teleworker, or contact center supervisor.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express or Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced, the 5360 IP Phone becomes a powerful communications tool that helps customers streamline communications between people and organizations. This leads to improved productivity, enhanced customer service, reduced costs and ultimately improved business process integration.
Mitel Live Content Suite enables the creation and publishing of dynamic and personalized information to your users, transforming Mitel 5360 IP Phones into rich media information appliances.
Mitel 5360 IP Phone features:
- Seven-inch, backlit, high-resolution (800 pixels × 480 pixels), color, touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- Colorized display content and applications to improve visibility and usability
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features, and applications)
- Six context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive access to features and functionality
- Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications such as Call History, Visual Voice Mail, People, Call Forwarding, Conference application, Brightness options, HTML applications, and the main Phone application
- Wideband-audio ready – hardware ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Mitel Cordless (DECT) Handset / Headset, Mitel Line Interface Module, Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit, Mitel 5610 IP DECT Handset and IP DECT Stand
- 10 fixed function hard keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down
- HTML Desktop Toolkit support for applications development
- Multiple-languages support built-in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese)
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Compression support: G.711, G.729a
- Multiple powering options: accepts standards-based (IEEE 802.3af power compliant) power over the LAN via spare pair to signal pair, or supports 48 VDC Ethernet / AC power wall adapter
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) and the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)
- ...plus many more features and capabilities